where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

Anime Festival Asia 2008: my classmate's recap

>> Monday, November 24, 2008

i'm sick, so can't relate wat had happened but here's an excellent recap from one of my classmates...the whole neighbourhood can hear me laughing out loud while reading it, it really is so much fun!

to read the recap you've to click here to "another blog". When you're at there, click on the second left square picture. Its title will be underlined as Sunday, November 23, 2008.

so here' my thanks to...

Lay Peng: for informing me of the event since a month ago n letting me go with u together. i enjoy every Vassalord (CHERRRRRRIIIII!!!!), coffee, cosplay, AFA squeal, fun, laughter that we share

Kai: my mecha sempai

Wei Siong: wisdom and ink-loaded randoms

ANIKI!!!! AISHITERU ZE!!!

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP