where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

burn out

>> Saturday, December 13, 2008

i dun understand....we commit ourselves, we sacrificed our time, we gave it all, yet all we get was, "weekends are hard for us, weekdays..i can't make it" YOU THINK WEEKENDS ARE EASY FOR US?! YOU THINK I REALLY WANNA SACRIFICE MY TIME?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF MYSELF HAS BEEN GIVEN, HOW MUCH OUTINGS I'VE FORGONE JUST TO SEE ALL OF YOU THROUGH?!

I'D RATHER SIT AT HOME, LEARN MY JAPANESE AND INDULGE MYSELF IN ANIME AND LEARN ANIME SONGS AND HANG OUT TALKING NOTHING BUT ANIME - THE WAY I'VE ALWAYS WANTED IT TO BE SINCE I REALISED I'M SUFFERING FROM A BURN OUT!

All the practices we did by ourselves, our dedication - IS WHAT WE DO IS INSIGNIFICANT?! Shall i shoot my anger at you in the face like Lockon?!

and what's the meaning of segregating me, me standing with them but not singing. What, am i a display item?! Fine. Go find people who are like them. Thank goodness this nightmare is through. i might as well..quit.

i just...want..time..away..from...all...obligations...

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP