where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

My 2008 Christmas wish list

>> Monday, December 8, 2008

(please read on from here as it's the same link as "My 2008 Christmas wish list")

a job
i have a jaw, back and knee problem which restricts me to desk-bound no-telephone duties - hard to find as i am unskilled and i have no money to study nor the means to pay back any loan should i take - which i cannot

a new shower head
mine can only spurt a small amount of water, cheap one can liao(got it liao)

a 3gp flv avi video editor and converter
forget about downloading trial versions and freeware - bad experiences

HG 1/144 Gundam Exia Clear Colour Version

is it only exclusive in Anime Festival Asia 2008 (AFA08)?!! since then i've been kicking myself for not buying there and then

Haro (Mobile Suit Gundam 00)

sound-and-motion sensitive, Haro tells the time and says something when u sneeze, roll on the floor, etc...so cuuuute!!! Again, kick myself cos i dun have the cash for it cos i'm jobless

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP