where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

nandemo..

>> Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Goodbye Gundam Exia (transparent) n Haro..i can't buy you anymore..

There's Loveless, i'm Jobless and Cashless, yoroshiku ne.

wasn't online only until today because my new specs needs a new frame and lens re-adjustment. But i also paid the remaining $100 plus of my savings for a cause: my aunt. It's been so long since she's out with my mom n me. I decided to buy a pair of contact lenses although it's without astigmatism, a pair of sunglasses to reduce the headache when i'm in the sun since my lens are without astigmatism, eyedrops, lens solution - left with only $4 in the bank and i did this willingly for one person although it was just for one day.

Due to the splitting headache i got from the contact lens and the sun-filled day i was hit with one of the worst migraines of my life the next day. the whole day i was in bed, except for eating n trying to catch Prince of Tennis on tv with my old specs kinda aggrevated the problem.

First i wasn't invited for a Halloween party, next i wasn't told of a nite-out - i wonder how long do i need to be kept out. Unfortunately it's my turn to say "sorry i can't go" bcos i've no cash.

but here's a comfort: Loveless illustration book will be MINE - cos i ordered for it! It's a matter of saving money which i'm glad i've re-cultivated the habit. Thank goodness for allowances i can get it FRIDAY..yeeeah. Dis weekend n the next Sat i'm not free!

Weekdays i'm not free too cos there are practices and meetings..waitaminute..WHERE'S MY CLASS?! no matter how much i contemplate of dropping the class i still get the feeling of not to drop it. Okay then, let's see how it goes but seriously there are always bad-huge-watch-n-wait-events in my life towards end of the year - enuff le la!

i'm thinking of a situation where silence is good. i almost become one of the "what nonsense" majority and i'm glad that i'm one of the minority who had experienced and still is experiencing a similar situation and how would i prefer to be in the situation really opened my eyes.

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP