where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

with sore throat cough and running nose

>> Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas is almost over...sadly, my Gundam wish-list have yet to come true. Somehow getting a feel of how it's like to sit in a Mobile Suit and make it walk fascinates me. And there's only one in my circle who knows this feeling and beyond and we can really talk about it

i'm just affected by the drowsy medicine. it has become a day of oblivious to the max. i'm a living being so quiet and lifeless that almost nothing fascinates me - i can only busy my brains with watching TV n not being able to do my self-paced study

the word "eat" has become an obligation, not a joy, since i must eat to take medication - and that's depressing

somehow while typing this Kai's entry still is in my head. i wish i could write like him - he has this unique style that only he can de-crypt what he's writing - i like that but can never do that, the only encryption method XD i can do is poetry

still looking forward to SOY

there's nothing fulfilling in my life except anime and related-anime. Reality's too cruel for me that i run to my hiding places for often than ever - and i'm glad some of my friends have provided me the shelter (LP: in this season thanks for 'tolerating' my Gundam-Tieria-Sestuna-Loveless ravings..more exact seasons to come XD when u become manager, remember jobless-me nya?)

Atobe-sama...let's get it started shall we :3 ? can't wait to see it uploaded..heehee..

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP