where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

preparations

>> Thursday, February 5, 2009

on the way...

realised that there are 3 more songs i could 'contribute'

luckily i read the email, regret i didn't come up with my own song list earlier cos someone had taken one of the songs i'd like to sing. So i emailed my list first to reserve my own set of songs. But i'm willing to pass some of the songs over to someone if needed. There's one song i don't really know how to sing but i'm taking the risk as the minimum number of songs for each person is more than 5

i counted my own list - 11. Quite safe.

but i'd like to listen to more songs - while learning my own list - to familiarise myself since i'm not good in jazz genre

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP