where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

weekend

>> Monday, February 2, 2009

beautiful

despite my injuries i still went and be there as a family. Not to mentioned some *beep* happened but i'm glad i tried to distract the saddest one into talking what we know best..super sentai - not hentai lah!! Where your brains go..

then for the first time - or maybe the longest - i watched Bundlesliga (German soccer league). On a 50" plasma TV. What's even more memorable: Hamburg SV vs Bayern Munich. i've friends in Hamburg, i grow up with Bayern Munich and i've friends who are from south Germany. Though i'm not that a fanatic soccer fan like i used to, from that match i think nothing much as changed from Bayern Munich: one very hardworking player who ran from one end of the field to another and their forever-open-defense that led Hamburg to a 1-goal result

Then, with the same huge TV which has Nicam stereo (i have a 14" tv with no Nicam stereo) later i got to hear Korean from the drama that my mum n i would always try to catch. The feeling is so much different from watching the dubbed version

And.. i'm not good at comforting and encouraging - i'm glad i got to "pay it forward"cos they reached out to me: Fr. JW, my cuppa red wine, Kai, Wee Siong, Lay Peng - pulled the best out of me and i passed on to another

beautiful weekend it is

oh...i rearranged my fanfic blog cos i'd realised something was wrong. But by doing that i had to compromise: took out my profile and..sorry..i had to take out my tag board, dun mind naa..

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP