where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

problems with the writing tablet

>> Wednesday, March 11, 2009

it's for my studies - i want to give my best n not lax or find any excuse as - in my opinion - can't find any alternatives - my right had slight tremors due to overstrain although i'm using my left to rub the drawings with an eraser. i'm at the pc most of the times so having a writing tablet works - and a start to manga/anime drawing in the future, i think that's where i'd like to further myself into as a side income cos it's hard to survive here just being an artist, let alone an artiste!

i've drifted. K, back to the ^&*! tablet..as we would say in Cantonese which would loosely have the idea somewhere along the line of"man proposes God disposes" the tablet gave me so much problems that i've to bring the tablet back to the shop later for follow-up

@*&%ing waste of my time

but "Nice follow" Mihael would say

right, so i'm obesessed with my favourite anime characters - so? ;p

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP