where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

i'll never forget

>> Monday, April 20, 2009

i had confidence; i could articulate; i could stand in front of everyone n do what i do, smile and actually enjoy what i did; i moved around and talk to strangers; i smiled from my heart and greeted everyone; i could have two-way long conversations with many people whom i rarely had contact with; i had fun with a pet dog; kids were fine with me; i played with a baby and he responded happily; i stood up for myself; i had the strength move on a little; i left by myself; i had my sen no kaze-tachi to lean on and WS cheered me up flooding me with his endless Gintama funnies

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP