where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

aho - yappari

>> Thursday, May 7, 2009

everything's expensive when it comes to gadgets on my side..

my world crashed this morning..$295 for DS Lite cos i dun have a R4 to download the games..i've no confidence in my pc too - cranky system. More ex if i wanna buy the game itself..forget it..

one day play Wii on Zelda at Nat's ba..i think staying over's a pretty cool idea too...erm..after my exam!!! So sad she doesn't have 'Shattered Blade'! BAN-KAI!

well, guess i'll just 'play' with my organiser..finally got a real one - it's time anyway

i'll just indulge in my new Tieria opaque colour - Haptism and Setsuna's actual colour so hard to find nya!

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP