where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

done by a Legend of Zelda fan n..

>> Friday, May 22, 2009

i gotta do this, this vid's too good to be missed for Legend of Zelda fans and if u're into light bouncy music. Original lyrics and song done by Legend of Zelda fan(s)?

think the maker did a few more? click here to one of the vids

aaargh..yesterday MAYON FEAST!!! but had too much mayon-topped pasar malaam food: Okonomiyaki (YES! I CAN SAY IT!), Tokiyaki, fried dough fritters..then there are more non-mayons like Chinese sausage, n the Japanese-flour-flavoured fried chicken (AW MAN IT ROCKS!), siew mai..aaaah..

but my Okonomiyaki so big (wat the - Okonomiyaki NOT = Oshitari who's NOT big..sheesh..where my brains go..) until i got so full i could puke..guilty..my last ball of Tokiyaki had to go to waste (but not without digging the small prawn out first!) - nobody bought Okonomiyaki so i couldn't see how big it was!

so this morning my mom did French toast - without the honey (lemme pun that word to my sen no kaze tachi.."HUNIEEEEEEEEE.."). And she left a bowl of sliced cabbage for me to eat sandwich-style. My tummy feels too solid and bloated that I took the whole bowl of cabbage as my breakfast. Even a second trip to the toliet didn't work - now i feel like puking..

that aside (Inui nya), 2 of my sen no kaze tachi are cosplaying for a street performace event, to which i'm thinking of just dressing up for fun - since one of them's so brave (moeeeeee) - i'm still thinking of i should try the schoolgirl dressing to compliment or light goth with black bermudas n stuff

AND I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING WHEN NAT SAID MY AIMO EXCERPT SOUNDS SCARY!!!!! well that's a whole new perception that i'd never knew!!! XD!!!! With this perception, i listen to it once more..and yeah..does sound like wat she said..but what shocked me was..i can do scary-effect just by singing! How cool is that?! Come to think of it, mo hitori no boku said once my voice did scare and immediately i apologised cos it did have that effect. Thinking of it again..and listening to the excerpt with this "new perception"..yeah..i can..HOOOOOWAAAAA!!!! (i was about to go "BR-AVO! MON AMI.." - thought the better of it)

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP