where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

*smile*

>> Saturday, May 2, 2009

it's been one month since three of us hang out

the wedding though long, the lunch was short. That gave so much ample time to meet my shiroi tenshi directly at BL station. Showed her my textbook. It was quite a nostalgic time for her as she scan a few pages of it.

A thought came to my mind - what if Kai can't see us?
"Just wave," she said. I did - the way one would wipe windows from top to bottom direction which attracted quite a lot of attention XD

i got a nice surprise - Kai showed us a Macross Frontier doujinshi - no-on-the-bed-scenes! must it be that all the time xp we were having so much fun laughing out loud looking at Alto and the rest - me squealing at Mihael's signature smile, LP n me fan-girl-squeals

Kai lent two English fiction books to her, a manga in Japanese to me. It's a challenge for me cos i can't read Japanese and have to figure what the hirganas mean. I couldn't stop laughing when they teased me along the line of, "cannot make it"

So it was off to Sim Lim for LP's DS Lite! It's been long since i'd been there, while LP n Kai were chatting i was looking around for changes. Although Kai n i felt that there were a lot of people, i think the crowd has dwindled somewhat

we roamed around while waiting for about 20 minutes so that the shop assistant could get some DS Lite - then suddenly my head went heavy, i went extremely quiet and almost lethargic after downing one can of F&N Sunkist. Roamed much and it was back to the shop

i couldn't stop laughing - LP choose the same colour and cover that Kai has! i do admire them - higher spending power, understand Japanese. i just consoled myself, "next time ba."

it wasn't until Lay Peng asked me if i was alright that i managed to talk a little telling her about the adverse effects i had after downing my can of drink

then we hang out at Illuma where - well, quite fascinating! An escalator that brings us from first to - according to futari-tomo - FIFTH level! Every level was an eye-opener for me in regards to the overall design. LP n Kai spent more n happily at Mr Otaku's and Comic Connections. For me i was looking around for something new on Tezuka but all i'd bought b4 :( even the Urahara hat's not around

it was at Bugis that my level went up. Suddenly the swirly-two-circles pastry got me thinking crooked - i couldn't stop laughing. Kai compared it to a VHS/VCR but i kept apologising and laughing because of my crooked thought until Kai went,

"What's so ecchi about VCR"

XD!!!!!!

The grilled prawns with glass noodle caught Kai's and my eyes and he took it - he was hungry. Me, it's the redness of the grilled prawns that caught me - they look kinda beautiful-red

then i was back to my noisy self again - thanks to the coffee!

but i had to go to my aunt's - and had ups and down incidents there but on the whole enjoyed myself

can't wait for tomorrow to see my sen no tachi again! :)

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP