where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

thank you

>> Thursday, May 14, 2009

in chrono

my shiroi tenshi who keeps telling me to GO FOR THE TEST, smsing encouragement to me and finding this

Guren + Komui = SOUBI!!!!!!!!!!!!
(wanted to upload the pics but too tired. Guren's from Shonen Onmyoji, Komui is from DGrayman, Soubi is from Loveless - all the same voice-actor)

allow me to be cheeky here..

Guren + Komui + RITSU-SENSEI = SOUBI!!!!!!!! XD!!!!!
(really after listening the beginning of Lovelss Character Drama CD Heartless i - died)

Marah..."ya lah go for the test" and - thank u so much for gg to Daiso...i so need the Japanese soak-in-culture - so fun looking for stuffs! let's also play hangers again XD

Kai..IKEEEEEEEE!!!!

WS! u din know but ur smses distracted my stress before the test...keep rattling ya!!!! XD

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP