where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

Silence

>> Friday, June 19, 2009

Continues

A little longer more

The winds still blow
The trees are swaying
The leaves still rustle
Whispering

My heart will wander
Hoping to find its way into yours

To transcend
To continue
To move

Living waters
lead me there
to a standstill
where the hurt lessens
a little more

And although the sun may still set

I ask that our paths be met
Once again
I ask
for the pain
I ask..
to be over


Cos i want to smile again
And treat it like a load once carried no longer
Not just for me
But also for another

To smile again
One
with
the other

Heart's heavy
I can't go on anymore
Finally wounds reopen
I am
in prepared
for

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP