where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

「羊ガ...」

>> Monday, July 6, 2009

ah, finally, finish my studies for the day..

after a stressful 3 hours Miyano Mamoru's counting sheep track suddenly came to my mind as i needed to destress n wind myself down - thanks to my shiroi tenshi

halfway through, i decided to change tracks to Yuki Kaida who does a Fuji Shusuke/Syuusuke, (Prince of Tennis) voice to count sheep..stumbled upon Tezuka's voice actor's first..KYAAA!!! who counted sheep, but the voice actor who took on the role of a - butler? but i decided to trance myself with "Fuji's" voice..and there was a instrumental track that accompanied "him"..really almost slept!

Yuki Kaida "Why..can't sleep? My voice..can't (make you sleep)..?"
moe-ing your favourite voice (actor) to count sheep for you to sleep - think really can sleep meeeeeh?! XD

now "Tezuka's" *giggle*

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP