where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

Natsu Yuuzora

>> Thursday, July 9, 2009

i'm hooked on enka-styled songs since i stumbled upon the song "Haru no Katami" sang by Chitose Hajime which is also the ending for the anime "Ayakashi - Samurai Horror Tales". And to my pleasant surprise the anime Natsume Yuujinchou has also has an enka-styled ending which has become a nice earworm - "Natsu Yuuzora (Summer Evening Sky)" sang by Atari Kousuke.

The image doesn't move after u have clicked the play icon on this YouTube so you can proceed to read English-translated lyrics below it which are taken from a third-party source



The western sky becomes so colorful
as it is pierced by the ray of sunlight
The scent of summer is everywhere
as the afternoon shower stopped

The light of the old memories flooded me
as I tried to picture them clearly in my mind
I could hear voices of my friends emerges slowly

The scent of that summer twilight came
vividly even after all this time
Even now, my heart smiles
when I think back about that summer

The lantern were so colorful
in that summer festival
As I recalled the resounding bell
my heart started to tremble inside

The cicadas are crying noisily
as I walk through the grove alone
I try to recall what those days were like

Even now,
I can recall in my heart
the quiet whispers of everything
that were happening
in those precious days

As a person, we must protect those things
As a person, we must learn from the things
that was created by the past generations
Keep those important lessons in our heart

The scent of that summer twilight came
vividly even after all this time
Spread the warmth
of those unchanging days

Remember that summer

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP