where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

sigh..

>> Saturday, August 1, 2009

this week i'm drained: physically and mentally. Pulled from three sides...too much for me..

wish i can hang out with friends...but why can't i...i really miss hanging out with them..i tried calling n smsing but everyone's busy

thank goodness i met shiroi tenshi yesterday, although for a while, i got my anime/kansai-ben therapy with her. After when she left i feel so alone.

emo today, i Tieria-ed my nails, i don't care who says wat about my make-up today - i'm messed up..hmmm..gotta get purple shades one day

sigh...i wish someone would call me tonight to hang out..i'm all dressed, in my own way

and aaaargh, there's still tomorrow..

one more day for the insanity to end..

somehow, i would look at the palms of my hands..and smile a little

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP