where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

hmm..

>> Wednesday, September 2, 2009

pc's still dead, reading n emailing's limited although i'm in a more condusive environment so still can't get the chance to find out wat's up with Prince of Tennis X3

Atobe-sama! Oshitari n Tezuka are waiting XD we shall help them after ur exams ne?!

i'm proud to announce i pass my June exam paper. it's really a tough paper. Only 20% of wat i banked on came out. After the invigilatot took my paper i was trembling cos i was extremely tensed as i desperately tried to remember n threw everything i could think in my mind to answer the questions. Leaving the exam venue i was in a daze-trance which only mentally grabbing onto God and blasting music real loud from my headset are the only ways to keep me conscious and aware of where i was, the people and places around me - and to prevent any further trigger to snap me insane

i told God no need credit, pass can liao, not short-changing myself cos the final question i only managed very few lines when instead i should at least fill up the whole A4-sized foolscap so i noe i only deserve a pass if not fail

i'm just glad the nightmare's over... XD

things have happened over the weeks that have left me drained out n dazed, new ones avalanching. but the absence of my counsellor forces me to rethink of the past counselling sessions and i am slowly a little more aware again

only when i'm aware i'm able to move on to fix myself, little by little

i thought of giving AFA a miss but after shiroi tenshi's sms to check AFA's website..could only surf the front of AFA 09...JAM PROJECT'S GUIATRIST IS PERFORMING AT AFA!!! SUGE!!!!! dun think i wanna miss it...

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP