where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

much better and a fic

>> Wednesday, November 4, 2009

thank u for replying to my cry of desperation...i'm much better but still slight fever

and due to fever i postponed my counselling session - cos i'm also worried for my exam preparation. This is the first time i actually postponed it - making my own decision to my counsellor - cool nya. i'm making progress, goodgood X3

realised that the exam venue's still the same as my first's..cheeh, duno wat my teacher said cos i was so blurred n stressed up - in the end same venue (just say mah - ay wait, i too blur..maybe teacher DID say XD!)

oh and a fic, to destress myself. A little reference to what i'm studying XD. Never intended to tell the story from the middle. Although i mentioned about my story plan a long time ago i duno know how to start the story XD click on "my other blog" link. Please comment if you'd like :3

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP