where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

coming to end

>> Tuesday, December 29, 2009


just a few days more and that's it to 2009. inspired by Dai Gor i started reflecting a little of this year - not that i dun wan to but fear that the events will overwhelm me

it's been a year of ups and downs as usual

passing of my cousin
sprain both ankles
- thought i couldn't walk again
went for counselling
had my very downs facing myself during counselling
had my little ups than usual after counselling
my first dress up n help at a small cosplay event thanks to K n LP
my first visit to Cosfest
had two gruelling exams
went thru hell n fell ill in the process
got a temp job
met Paps n Shimp'-sama and re-live co-ordinating
had many first experiences (foie gras for example!)
second visit to AFA n first time help LP wif her costume n makeup X3
got to watch two good movies
went to Japan Creative Centre n enjoyed myself
after so many months met Puss - FAAAAAAT, well fed, so mellowed and beautiful - a stark contrast of how i first met him
Muru's overwhelming good newS that really make me look forward contiuing my life into the next year!!!
sang for Xmas-birthday - my first too!
did a good makeup X3 - makeup's FUN!
didn't send much Xmas greeting cos sick
my first edited PoT pairing picture
i still am sick

after the fairydust moments at counselling i'm left on my own to struggle n figure but without Paps, Shimp'-sama n - now my mum - i wouldn't have pulled through. but the most imporant thing is my move out of my shell which i'm always constantly challenged and forgot that it's not the word "challenged" but "encouraged"

again i want to thank u - more than words. For being part of my life. For being there during my ups and downs.

shiroi tenshi i still owe u $7.10 sorry..i'm still sick, when i'm well enuff let's meet up for dinner or coffee X3

read back the first paragraph...a little reflection was it?! XD

and thank you for reading my blog

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP