where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

0-0

>> Wednesday, February 17, 2010

well life goes on after all the festivities, needless to say, i've gained weight X3 - how can i miss all the goodies?!

this year's celebration has been great. i've changed a lot, thanks to counselling (and all the backroom work!). i'm able to be calm and collected among my relatives, emitting good vibes, managed to hold all unpleasant feelings and burst out only to my close ones at the end of the day

and i could snatch watever time i had to study during the past few weeks and days of festive preparations - only after counselling that i'm able to be more focused - i'm actually fussing about my studies which is my priority!

i'm feeling a little better after i've did a basic timetable - i was fed up that i don't have free time for myself with all the studying - study in the day, free time at night. Should i have my free time in the day (like now) i will pay back the hours

then there's even good news, new libraries coming up, thanks to Rocky Raccon's attachement. Click here to read the larger attachement I'm really excited! I've waited sosolong!!!

by the way...i'm still wondering when Gundam 00 Vol 2 and Trinity Blood 12 will be in Kinokuniya..oh, have to renew my membership too..aaargh!!! Will Gundam 00's light novel be translated too?!

still waiting for Gundam 00 3 (IT'S GOING TO BE OUT ALREADY?!!!), Vassalord 4 and Loveless 9.....

oh i forgot to mention i had a great time watching anime in Japanese on Animax at my relative's! They dun have Animax, it was a 60-hour all-free-channel viewing that we got to watch it! Oh wow! Even my mum got interested and asked a few questions as we watched one of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood episodes! Heehee X3

aaah..but i'm REALLY SATISFIED watching 3 episodes of Tezuka-buchou *giggle* as we watched the National Tournament Finals, not forgetting the Prince of Yakiniku (grilled meat) episode X3

Announcer Kikamaru Eiji of the impromptu all-Japan middle high school yakiniku competition: And here we have..! (gesturing to fellow announcer Oshitari Yuushi)

Oshitari Yuushi: Hello, I am Oshitari - hey! (why am I the announcer)?!!

and who can forget Inui's *ahem* -"grilled"- incident..quick thinking, Echizen XD!!!!

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP