where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

sigh..

>> Monday, May 17, 2010

tired...very tired..

after reading LP's blog i decided to try wordpress for fun. but it didn't give me much satisfaction, cos i was not myself when i was blogging - i was blogging for a specific group of people, i felt so restricted so i deleted the blog cos..

okay, i'll spill it, i can't keep it a secret anymore, the weather's too hot and i'm going nuts

i'm officially learning Japanese, not at the school LP would prefer - my family can't fork out $500 at one shot. no, i'm not even N5 yet - まだまだだ。WARNING: I WILL DELETE ANY JAPANESE COMMENT BEYOND N5 IF IT'S NOT TRANSLATED COS I'LL BE FUCKING PRESSURISED DUE TO MY LOW-J-LEVEL AND FUCKING STRESSED TO TRANSLATE TO READ - I'M ALREADY AT MY HANDS FULL AT STUDYING FROM MY SCHOOL'S SYLLABUS, I HAVE NO TIME TO TRANSLATE TO UNDERSTAND YOUR JAPANESE COMMENTS - with the exception of my teacher of course (sigh, have to add this sentence in na...XD)- thank you

i've been praying for a good teacher and i'm so happy my prayer is answered. i have a wonderful teacher who not only taught us Japanese lessons but about lessons about life too - さすが「我師よ」だ

finally i can OFFICIALLY use 「我師よ」!!! think Sensei will faint if he finds out exactly WHERE this phrase comes from, ne LP!!! (no, i'm NOT going to say here WHERE i get this phrase from)

so why learn Japanese?

1. Aiming to play AND understand Japanese games - PRINCE OF TENNIS DATING SIM WAIT FOR ME!!!!

2. To watch and read anime and manga respectively in their purest form - RAW

3. To be a Japanese-English translater for anime and manga - i've always wanted that

4. To really enjoy AFA to the fullest XD!!!! understanding the language helps me to appreciate deeper into the culture

no i can't speak well yet but my teacher's willing to let it go at that - for the time being. i tink we practically stressed him out yesterday cos i was sitting for my mid-term exam - we didn't know what we were doing or saying. but everyone was good when it came to exam time.

but i din do well, cos my mum n i were sick for two weeks, i've been running up and down for errands being my mum's "other hand", no strength time or mood to study

LP wanna see my notes? *giggle* ああ、ファン・フィク・ブロクのリンクいいです。どうもね X3

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP