where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

the day before the mid-exam

>> Saturday, July 24, 2010

and i went out XD!!!!! just too relunctant in the day, planned to chiong at night when LP called me n MADE SURE XD i eat 1 for 1 lunch at Billy Bombers - it would be my first time there X3

she showed me the DS Lite version of Taiko - DAYBREAK'S BELL!!!! GUNDAM 00 1st opening song. As usual i fumbled with the buttons - accidentally banged her console :"( i got to play normal and difficult mode..difficult mode = DIFFICULT nya!!! i enjoyed playing the song - FUN X3

all the French fries and the ice-cream from the lemonade which melted into the drink making it thick n creamy made me lethargic XD

then we went back to her place and she let me hear a comedy conversation among Sugita and..i forgot the lady seiyuu's name who did animal voices. My jaw dropped.

but i got carried away in laughing too loud when i introduced her to Jinnai Tomonori's performance videos until her mom couldn't hear the programme she was watching - sorrie...immediately i made a mental note of lowering my decibel level

LP showed me the another Bleach Wii game which later we felt that "Shattered Blade" was better - she was referring about the fighting moves of "Shattered Blade" while i missed the excitement of shaking the nunchuck to "charge up" XD

She showed me how to play this Japanese game - long title i forgot (imagine it took me a long time to remember Koutetsu Sangokoshi) which press A button n up-left direction all the time. I watched in fascination and admiration as she fought the big boss - although the controls were easy but limited, so fighting this big boss really calls for fast reflexes

Then i got to play Zelda Crossbow Training!!! heehee..this time i used my right hand to "fire" - i was so excited although my aim was bad but playing Zelda on Wii - it's an experience of a lifetime for me! And i thought Link had never looked so good! XD

it has been a great day - thank u LP X3 yesyes, will read ur Yamazaki fanfic one day, keeping a mental note of that too ;p

went slightly emo on an email..but if i dun get it off my chest..i just gotta let it off, whatever the consequences..*sigh* :(

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP