where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

sensitive

>> Monday, September 13, 2010

aaaaargh, it's always like that, always

it's very dangerous when people with sixth sense are together: it's either one or the other blows the whole entire field up

it's obvious somehow that maybe wagashi knows that i've applied for N4...i don't know but it really hit me when i was asked to form a sentence about it..sh*t, he knew?!!!

and even scarier...i felt a presence and made a very bad face...it was only when i realised wagashi might have walked past...it's not wagashi's fault! it's me...i feel so stooopid for not being able to control myself

of all the students i would be the one to apply N4 - one level above my own - without having a good foundation

but to my surprise two more of my classmates applied for the same level as i did! i duno...i think all of them are way better than i am, i feel the lowest

watever it is, i just try lah

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP