where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

thoughts

>> Monday, September 27, 2010

why am i a late developer? why can't there be someone who's older than me to find connections to find me a job? why am i so ten years behind time no matter how hard i try? why am i plagued with the medical conditions that hinder me in searching for jobs? i am not handicapped but with all these medical problems i guess i am considered almost partial-handicap

i am struggling to rush three weeks before my school for N4 yet have to find job at the same time. It's frustrating to juggle between the rushing n interrupting the "rush time" in finding job which is time-consuming. i just wish i'm given this year off for N4 but the situation here isn't favourable

i'm really stressed up

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP