where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

aah..

>> Wednesday, October 20, 2010

my hands were trembling with excitement as i typed on my friend's PowerBook. We had to work on a powerpoint presentation. He had something on so i helped out. Haven't dealt with a Mac for a long time so had to get used to it. He called to see if everything was alright, i said all's fine at the moment - cos the PowerBook just got fully charged

Less than 5 minutes after i switch it on i tried the basics i called him

me: erm..u noe..in Windows when we want to open a file we right-click? erm..how how i do it in your PowerBook (a PowerBook is a lappy but it is A POWERBOOK)

my friend: oh, (although the Mac Mouse is one whole button) you can (still) right click on it X3

needless to say we started laughing so loud that the whole neighbourhood could hear me from maybe a block away

the more i worked with the PowerBook, the more useless my laptop seems. But practically speaking this is my laptop that i always use so i will honour my lappy. i'm just glad i've this wonderful chance of a lifetime to work in a higher-end PowerBook

and of course i look forward to changing my platform to Mac but still keep a Windows platform X3

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP