where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

a little happening

>> Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sara n i were in ION foodcourt when she had finished eating and i was still savouring me prawn noodles.


"I'm bored," she said, taking out her sketchbook. She wanted to draw something but didn't know what to draw.

"Hans, his lover n Alax," I offered.

What happened after that was a whole time of wows, mouth-gapings and ideas from me cos Sara hit so spot-on - SHE DREW ALAX EXACTLY HOW I WANTED IT WITHOUT ME SAYING ANYTHING!!! my sanity snapped n i started going Alax-mode XD And we couldn't stop laughing when she drew GTO as Han's lover!!! Really spot-on that one XD!!!!!!

i loved how she drew Hans' expression..and i thought for that moment that we were discussing on drawing out the characters for my manga...we were so serious...

thanku Sara, for that moment

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP