where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

and so another Journey ends

>> Sunday, November 20, 2011

"Journey To The West" or 「西游记」in Mandarin, has accompanied me when i was a kid. Every single episode i watched. It accompanied me thru my growing years.

Twenty years plus later, without fail, i watched a new version of it. A few additions to the story, and as usual, no change then and now: Sun Wukong's battles always leave me jaw-dropping and go, "WAAAAAA!!!!" still a kid i am, still Tang Seng is still every girl's - maybe perhaps mother-in-law's, for a husband and son-in-law respectively - dream

Sadly, this other Journey has ended today. i'm glad i managed to come home, bathe n sit down, through the final episodes. Nevertheless, a good n happy ending

More! More! I wanna watch more new「西游记」please!

n please remember to bring in "The Kick"

thank you!

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP