where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

a month

>> Wednesday, May 30, 2012

sick since last month. Got caring concerns from people, thanku. i wish i am well. Been eating bland n soupy food daily for four weeks until my tongue can't tolerate heavy tastes like i used to

Seeing my mum happily munching on her favourite deep fried chicken in front of me, n the things she told me about as she goes here n there aren't helping me at all, instead i get more depressed, asking myself when i can be well again

will my tastebuds refuse Japanese food when i'm well again?

it doesn't matter, 'cos i'm jobless anyway - i hav no money to eat these type of food

i wish for a breakthrough in my life

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP