where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

pain but..

>> Thursday, September 25, 2008

bums...i know why now...i can't sit properly..it's really painful...

yet..somehow i managed to go through it all..i didn't take buchou's words for granted - n i'm glad he encouraged me on in my Japanese..with a video i dun think i'll ever forget..bcos it sums up a huge part of my life before i got to know anyone who loves anime - and this anime is the one that inspires me to wait for the day when i can learn how to voice-act

summary: the anime that started a whole new whole ep....and finally someone to share with

ORE NO TAN!!!!!
(Atem stekiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!)

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP