where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

sigh..

>> Tuesday, November 11, 2008

i ALWAYS get myself into trouble with pcs...

yesterday got my mom's system unit for backup, now cos i was searching for something on the net but in the end accidentally downloaded something which in the end i got a bad reaction from the technician - argh, c'mon, i'm a user, no matter how a tech tries to simply i can never understand wat in the world a tech is talking about.

this system's officially..i duno if it's infected, really..

which brings me to a serious issue..i don't really care..if i get the chance to further my studies i'm takin' up computers! NCC!

for crying out loud...can't i do anything RIGHT with a pc? so horrible that i'm not a tech for myself anymore..sigh..

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP