where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

wtf

>> Monday, December 29, 2008

wat's the use of forcing myself not to sleep, breaking in cold sweat, keeping my sanity alive, thinking so hard, giving my best, finally finishing the work at 6am, take 2 hours of sleep, rush down, only to find that what i do is NOT NEEDED IN THE END WITHOUT TELLING ME AND I HAD TO REALISE THAT ON MY OWN AND ALL I GOT WAS A 'HI I FORGOT..' SMS WITH NOT A WORD OF SORRY ALTHOUGH I'D POLITELY SAID I'VE WORKED UNTIL 6AM (FOR THIS SHIT!)

note that the above work I'M NOT PAID FOR - i was asked to do, as a volunteer. My mom was compassionate enough, saying that the leader's old already so let him be

it's not the issue of whether old or not, i've been working with him for so long, i know his one-sidedness, stubborness, passiveness..

i spoke to someone else about the issue...n really, to me, is the last straw, for i forsee a new progress for this group which i am not really that willing to be further tied down anymore

i just wanna do what i wanna - spend time with my besties, friends, family..n myself

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP