where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

budget

>> Wednesday, January 21, 2009

didn't intend to go out today but job agency wanted to see me. So i thought: might as well check out the Creative Headquarters since i'll be around the area

my Nano died on me, my fault, i'm so 'rough', keep dropping anything that i have: my Nokia N958G is of no exception!

i went there, expecting refurbished mp3s...what i got was: the place had gotten smaller and fewer stuffs were displayed and no refurbished mp3s - i'd made up my mind: i'd buy Creative mp3 speakers when i get my ang bao. Poor thing Creative had to retrench workers due to the recession. The speakers are ok too, about $40 plus. This local brand is good. So i'll support it. I can't do much, can only do so little to help. Hopefully more people will chip in to buy Creative stuffs to bring back the retrenched workers.

had nice service there :) learnt much from the service staff too. i was looking for the cheapest mp3 that has a software which allows me to edit track information. The staff suggested i download their media player (much later at home i'd realised it's impossible to run the program if i don't have a Creative soundcard..sigh..so i had to take the risk n manual install from my previous installation CD...my Spybot gave me weird messages..sigh..deny change lor..since it works).

i looked at the pink colour of the mp3 player - and i got sicker. I'd buy it if the pink is of a much lighter pastel colour. White gets dirty. i saw blue but it was only for display as blue sold out. Blue Seigaku mah ;p They had black so i opt for it. But the service staff couldn't hear me cos my throat's weak - thank goodness i tried my very best to raise my voice and i was saved - he took the pink away and got me the black one.

After that i asked for directions to IMM. Deposited the money to pay my bills. Then went to Daiso to see if i can get a nice base nail coat. Thought of buying a dark metallic nail polish colour too - couldn't find it. On a budget anyway, so settled for the nail base coat - not sure if my nails are sensitive cos it says for sensitive nails. All i know is i have weak nails.

Walked around some optical shops to ask if they sell one-day green contact lenses for a pair, not box. None has. Oh well, guess i wun be wearing cosmetic contacts for SOY, sigh..

Ah, Comics Connection - how can i resist? Anyway, need to buy a wallet - my Ichigo cloth wallet thining at the sides. First i saw Fuji (Syusuke) handphone strap!!!!! But budget, so din buy. Then i saw SEIGAKU KEYCHAIN!!!! Sigh, budget so din buy.

Then i spent - i think - 20 mins of tearing myself to buy just one wallet among $14 plus Soubi wallet (SOUBIIIII!!!!!), $8 plus Byakuya and $9 plus "L Change The World". Of all the three, i have no unsettling feelings of buying it. Byakuya though cheap but the design is painted on and i previously experienced before - the paint comes off VERY EASILY. Soubi wallet too big though i love it but i want it! BUT there was an unsettling feeling = not to buy it although i decided to buy it with the L wallet. In the end, L wallet looks most compact for me. AARGH, just opened it and - THERE'S NO COIN COMPARTMENT - WTF!!!!!! not safe also - it'll fall out without a zipper for me to hook it to my pocket. My wallets have fallen out of my pockets so many times - i wouldn't want to risk it for the sake of beauty. AAAAARGH!!!! Well, diedie must buy a decent wallet liao. Wallet Shop at Jurong Point! I saw what i like, heehee..what, expect me to buy a Braun Buffel meh?! I want! But so expensive.

wanted to buy one after Chinese New Year but when i took a second look at my Ichigo cloth wallet - not good, may break anytime. have to buy one soon.

Well, i'm just having fun with my Creative mp3 player - at least that's a comfort.

Should've bought Fuji handphone strap. At least i CAN USE. grr

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP