where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

day two - out!

>> Thursday, January 22, 2009

woah

well, i had to find me a wallet nya!!! my Ichigo's bursting!!!!

So i went to West Mall, this cosmetics shop cos they sell cheap stuffs there. When i went there, i saw a dance act. It was the same dance troupe which performed at West Mall last year.

This year they added a Western magic show - to which the audience didn't get the joke that the many dollar bills he 'magicked' out of he keep.

And then there are two acrobatic performances: one with a farming equipment that looks like the softer and more melodious version of a trident when it's moved about: goodness, the person made it look so easy - his muscles weren't even twitching! Then there's another lady juggling with a table with her legs!!! Wow. I stood through one hour-plus - mesmerised!!!

So after that i went to the cosmetic jewellery shop - n bought two nail polishes - green transparent - a colour i've been looking for but looking for a cheap one, finally found it there. And another shiny slightly dark sliver. Then bought a cheap black eyeliner - all in the hopes of getting a one-day one-pair green contacts. Then bought two hair brushes. Walked around to see if they have a cover for my mp3 player: my thumbprints are decorating the mp3 player.

Couldn't find. Something tells me to go Jurong East library to get the book i reserved after having to wait for the customer service in the West Mall library.

Again i had to wait when i was at Jurong East. Gave up. Restroom - nature more important. Then i remembered the second storey. Thank goodness i din have to wait. Got the book but the frustrating part was the staff started to explain things which ended up irrelevant to my question - i felt as if she was blaming me indirectly thinking i was stupid. The stupid thing was the book that i reserved was on the shelf, not reserved at all cos she said my book wasn't traced although i checked the status was "Traced Placed" then "Reservation Pending"!!!!

Then i went to Boon Lay to see if i can buy a wallet at The Wallet Shop. i was thinking of the Billabong wallet with a chain. Coudn't find it - out of production i guess. The rest of the wallets dun appeal to me. And the components in the wallet dun have a good area for me to chain to my pocket. Went to John Little. Found the colour i need but it's not feasible to have two keychains strapped to a wallet - i just need one! And the chain fills up the compartments: difficult to take money out. Up to Comics Connection. Couldn't find one either.

So, home. i guess i may end up buying a wallet at my own place after all the running around! i wanted to put all my stuffs home but figured it'll be too late - meeting my mom. So i hanged around at the new shops: and found one cosmetic jewellery shop! And i got more than i bargained for: found me a wallet, EARRINGS!!! COOL ONES TOO!!! and they have earrings especially for two earholes in one side of the ear...i've got four earholes...heheheh..and cool earrings too, i saw one handcuff earring..so BL..love it..bought it!!!

Then after that i got to buy more new tops to go with me bermudas!!! i'm just too happy...it's really a bore to see me wearing just two T-shirts for two years. I figured i may be slimming down even more so no harm risking to buy those "clingy" materials.

But when i came home there was lots to be done cos my bedsheet, pillow and bolster cases all had to be taken out and put on new ones. Then help my mom hanging the clothes.

So glad i'm online after that. Shared new Tezuka, Fuji, Oshitari n Atobe pics - Tezuka the most! i practically flooded Lay Peng with so many Tezuka pics *giggle* Kai was online too. Then ended up smsing Wee Siong about coloured contact lenses. Then continued with Lay Peng and now - looking for a message board to put in my fan/fic blog..

tmw..another day out..woohoo!!!

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP