where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

got sicker

>> Wednesday, January 14, 2009

haven't been online for so long..too sick to. Asmathic cough - the type of cough that once u cough u keep coughing cos there's so much phelgm and my body's forcing me to spit - by coughing non-stop

not only that, my fever and running nose is back...from the sound of my voice you cannot recognise it's me..i sound like a broken record..XD

the problem is my cough is - how u say - it gets worse when the temperature drops, especially at night in this howling-wing-season. So i have to keep myself warm. But now i've got a fever..aargh..

one more week to Chinese New Year...will i get better then?

sigh..i can't stay too long at the pc cos i need to rest..i duno..people say the light from the TVs and monitors will weaken someone who's sick?

i wonder when Vassalord and Loveless will be out? And will I get to see my Trinity Blood again? Sigh... XD

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP