where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

saved

>> Saturday, January 24, 2009

i had one of the best day of my sick-health-days

it's been so long since i met up with Kai and Lay Peng together. They make me a sick person cough all the more with hilarious accounts of all the funny anime and niconico stuffs they've watched and Wee Siong's smses with Kai's voice-protrayal as i call it..i couldn't stop laughing..they make a sick person so happy. Kai's sick too, but he was so full of energy, he's amazing. i guess it's what our ex-Buchou said, "Chemistry." It's true. To me no chemistry = no spontaneous and hilarious fun

and to owe someone before Chinese New Year, being unable to pay before Chinese New Year is something not of a nice thing in Chinese tradition. But Kai isn't that type - and he saved me, my pc and my harddisk - my life

and we sang mecha songs during our mrt ride home!!!

CS next Sunday!!!!! ohoh, i want to mumble 4 minutes during our ride home XD!!!

picked up a Gaia the Fierce Knight card!!!!!!! But after holding it..i decided to put it back to its original place where the owner dropped it. It's not mine. It's second-hand. i duno much about Yugi O cards but the anime seems to have a high esteem for this card. If i want a card i'd get a new one - one whole proper deck. Not as to stoop so low to keep an incidentally-dropped card which has been used over and over again.

i thought i could stay home but couldn't. i'm not pleased when i've to wake up a few hours later to carry something heavy which i'm not the one to be invovled in - i guess i'm not pleased to go to my relative's home cos they think they're one up so they can depise me. Seriously why are they so - aaaargh

my friends are better. they don't despise me. And bcos of that i've them to look up to - that's why they're called friends.

Earworm
Haru No Katami
Chitose Hajime
Ayakashi~ Japanese Classic Horror ending

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP