where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

sick update and some cartoons (include Gundam spoilers) to yak about

>> Friday, January 9, 2009

changed cough mixture to Western, wanted to take 5ml 4 hourly but remembered that i'm sharing it with my mom


i sacrificed my life n compromised on Chinese and self-medication so that my mom, having a bad cough, can see the doctor -- i think my mom knows that. All i asked for was phelm pills. In the end, my mom 'sacrificed' her cough mixture by sharing with me

And..true, believe it or not, i bathe two days once, thanks to the weather i'm able to do that
No choice, really. i'm so weak that the slightest blow of the wind and i'm sized with coughing fits until you'll hear me wheezing for breath - almost Raistlin of Dragonlance but not that bad la

i dun mind taking Panadol flu every 4 hours and spitting phelgm. i just want the cough to leave me, that is all cos i was worry i'd get pneumonia and end up in hospital for it again
anyway, on lighter notes..

"Jackieee Chaaan, where's the talisman.."


i like Jackie Chan (second from left) Adventures, dam fonnie when the Uncle (extreme left with the vase) starts speaking in his funny Cantonese-English accent, "one more thing" or "Jackieee" or"aiyaaa!!!" and he starts cracking jokes. And guess what? Valmont (extreme right) is voiced by my favourite actor Julian Sands for some time!!!



ah yes! Gundam tonite...yeeeeah..quickquick Season 2 i want to see Tieria in his female disguise...MOEEEE in the ballroom!!!!!! He's sooooo...siiigh..*swoon*

TIERIA (left) NO.1 IN MY CELESTIAL BEING LIST!!!
Neil Dylandy (right) second!!!

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP