where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

undaunted

>> Wednesday, January 7, 2009

absolutely

i've learnt to be thick-skinned too. That day when my '6am work' was not used i told myself i am going to upload it in a video format - i am the webmaster after all ;p

Surprisingly i did it today - of all the days when i'm so sick that i can tear from my running nose and cough my lungs out, refusing to see doctor for antibodicts as advised by Kak

And i didn't borther much of the details as it's already previously done. All i did was to do up a few new ones and..i forgot how long it took

not linking either, dun wan to get flamed or pple to end up being intimidated knowing the other side of me. This side's fine enuff cos i'm still pissed

maa ii, as long as it's uploaded - yaay! XD

Earworm: Daybreak's Bell (L'Arc~en~Ciel), Love Today (Taja)

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP