where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

taking a risk

>> Thursday, January 8, 2009

i'm sick but not working, why should i see a doctor? i'm saving every cent that i can for the family. i'm now taking the biggest risk: my life

i'm coughing, still not seeing a doctor knowing that i've pneumonia before.

i've degarded my running nose medicine to Panadol flu non-drowsy, realised that i can take it 4 hourly.

i'm still refusing antobidicts, for the first time in 31 years..i hope i'm not too late for my body to produce its own. It will weaken my body more, but as i said, i'm at home, jobless, why not take the risk?

So here's my dosage which i'm gonna start:
Panadol flu non-drowsy 1 tablet every 4 hours
Chinese cough mixture 1 tablespoon every 2 hours
1 mug water every 30 mins to 1 hour
rest when body starts screaming for it

since i'm that forgetful i've set my handphone alarm..grr, it doesn't have the automatic hourly alarm feature, so i had to manually key in 4 hourly for Panadol flu and 2 hourly for cough..if this works, i'm gonna continue this

and yes...someday i wish to be a programmer or at least a website designer. Kai's already a programmer in his own ways and can speak, write and understand Japanese (tosai-ben?! XD), so is Lay Peng with her Japanese and basic 'coding' - could say they are my motivation - not to surpass them, my brain's too simple, please - but just a little of where they are (Kai draws zeros while i'm still wondering what's pencil and paper XD).

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP