where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

grrr and woah..

>> Monday, March 23, 2009

this is weird..i can log in here so easily but not my email?! i need the email more cos i need to finish what i need to accomplish. Again thanks to LP and Kai for keeping me company. Sorry if i'm being too quiet and one-way communication..

i've a bad blister wound which is on the left little toe. Talk about rip offs n that was what my blister did: the loose skin was ripped off by my blister plaster, exposing my flesh - n another blister growing in it. No choice had to see doctor (2nd time for this month..1st time was my left eye). My mum has it worse - her blister wound's bigger somewhere around below her left toe and there are 2 blisters growing inside - but we are now sharing the same cream so our wounds are healing

i'm not taking any chances. i'm taking Redoxon for more Vitamin C to speed up the healing n build up some immune system - my nose is starting to run

and..while reloading the same page again n again i decided to brave all fear of kanji on Derf's blog to explore his links..and found out he names our blogs in Japanese! = I HAVE A BLOG TITLE LINK TOTALLY IN JAPANESE!!!! *INFINITELY EXCITED* it's really wow..a whole new different feel when my blog's introduced in Japanese by Derf..to me it's like encrypted, it's like DANGER: u dun-noe-wat's-gonna-happen-when-u-click-it *G*...so in roumanji my blog's introduced as thus

(Derf n LP, please correct me if i'm wrong)

wakai shijin no uta

wakai = young, shijin = poet, no = (in this case) of, uta = song(s)

*giggle* i'm a young poet (reminds me of Koumei sama..or Tezuka ~squeal~ Oshitari - forget it, he's another 'genre')! Derf hits a point there cos i do write poetry and songs, it's just that i dun post them as much as i used to

『若い詩人の歌』は俺のブログだ!!!

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP