where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

kimochi..(LOL)

>> Saturday, March 21, 2009

i treasure every moment, every single moment when i'm with them cos due to our work, studies and national obligation we seldom meet

i thought of blogging of the whole day..but LOL..my shiroi tenshi caught me online..so, cntrl A delete XD

ya..now i know WHY i spaced out n my disassociation got worse - very late night sleeps due to staying up to study so i've to maintain a regular z time

before that..

every moment i treasure when i'm with you, my "sen no kaze"-tachi. Thank u for everything that has happened, every little thing that u all do it means so much to me, eg LP from waiting for me while i limp my way, finding a new pair of slippers which will last me for a lifetime, the "I am the handsome one" calling me asking where we were (CHINESE SONGS *ochiru*), "The Prince" beepbeepbeeping at us when we came in [se no - "(IT'S)CS!!!!!!"]. And some of the big things eg SANG GINIRO NO SORA (thank u LP for guiding me), all 4 of us singing "Sen no kaze ni natte", ALL OF US GOING CRACK NO MATTER WHERE WE WERE (meeting seperately, smsing, calling, CS, supper, mrt), Supa Spaiso Warusu (hint: bowlS of noodles)

practically used up all my resources..but i've NEVER sang sooo much at CS in my life! AND YES - POT/OSHITARI/TEZUKA/FUJI RULESSS MY CS DAY-NITE. Love it when i sang a few Bleach too (but disappointed that they dun have more of the songs i wanted). AND YES - "CRAFTY" TWO TIMES (2nd time DARED OSHITARI'S SPOKEN PART).

THANK U.."SEN NO KAZE"-TACHI..for giving me the encouragement at every CS session until i'd decided to brave all out and SING (although i know there r mistakes in roumaji, sorry i can't read Japanese but i did improve on a word or two in every song u all have sang before) INSTEAD (no Yi Gor not INSEAD xD..how r u?) OF SLEEPING IN CS.

Well, to find other songs to sing and be ready for the next CS.

CS PLEASE put in KOUTETSU SANGOKUSHI, MONONOKE, MORE: MACROSS FRONTIER, GUNDAM 00 (with character songS!!! yesyes TIERIA n LOCKON), POT, SAIYUKI, BLEACH

and yes...yesterday (since tdy's Sunday already)..absolutely..

Kimochi = A XD

lemme crack here:
OSHITARI I WANT MORE VALENTINE KISSES!!!! Tezuka "still owes" me a White Day present - Fuji and Mihael given me theirs. Tieria's excused. Soubi...i'll stay away from u cos i know either you'd grab me or i'll come to you. . Koumei sama, Kin san..i'll meet u under the beautiful sky. Abel - LEARN.

ok..sleep

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP