where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

study time progression

>> Wednesday, March 18, 2009

8.30am
opened my textbook

9.56am
still opened
(aka haven't study)
i'm like my ex-boss..for years my biological clock only starts 10am..i'm not sure why..
Sidetrack: got another wedding invitation card yesterday (n i'm still unattached?!)...and someone from the choir asked my "leader" n me for personal vocal training..i'm not a pro..i'm not, i'm just being able to put emotions into (English) words, that's all..so far the only emo of an anime song is only the chorus of Tezuka buchou's Soushi ~UMUKUTOU~

11.00am
oh no...cramp..that time of the month..AAARGH..why must it be today when i've decided to be very serious finishing this chapter?! No, i still will go on!

11.15am
did i forget to mention that my dominant hand muscles are aching n i'm worried that i can't write in class for tomorrow?
Sidetrack: so i was thinking of recording tomorrow's class..i tried with my mp3 player which sucked (no offense, cos it's not a digital recorder by itself)..maybe i try with my handphone..it seems to have a better pickup

5.45pm
AAARGH!!! IDIDN'TSTUDYIDIDN'TSTUDYIDIDN'TSTUDY!!!! spent all hours on an email!!! it's more of a get-it-over-n-done-with but realised there's so much to do for that email!!!! actually it's good that i finished it so i can dive back to my studies in peace without worrying!!!

8.21pm
i did study a little...n thanks to LP n Kai both filled my headaches with fun n relaxation..i even got to type a little roumaji XD!!! alrigh!!! and i understood some Japanese sentences they type!!! SUGE JA!!!!!!!

11.23pm
yappari..in the end din study...tried to but..brain dead..(shiroi tenshi's gonna start scolding me XD) just went numb..n realised that the email i sent earlier HAVE PROBLEMS..AAAARGH!!!! why in the world - !!!! all i wanna do is just study - nothing to do with LP n Kai! they help me a great deal by lightening up the gloomy atmosphere on my side

eg
me: about almost interlocking legs of Rikuson and Koumei sama
LP: where Koumei's left hand is
me: BAD KOUMEI - SIT!

12.50am Thursday
AIBOOOOOO!!!!!! XD
oh...when i wake up i'm so not going to borther to reply about the emails i did yesterday afternoon...this is my limit..whole day sacrificed all study-time just doing and re-doing..if not for Kai who stayed up after LP i'd go crazy re-doing the email - and yes!!! Kai subbed the first!!! so excited!!! still am actually - cos i'm an Atem fan. And he patiently reads my flooded messages XD and explained the card rules to me cos i've never played the card game before..sumimasen..
SA YUDAN SEZU NI SAPPU!!! XD!!!

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP