where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

today

>> Monday, March 16, 2009

had a scare this morning

tried on my contact lens but the left one gave me trouble. My left eye blurred after putting in on. After washing it and putting it on the same thing happened. I left it on for a few more minutes. i started to get a headache - had to take my lenses out. To my shock my left eye was totally red. i risked a few seconds to look at it close up and from half-an-arm's distance cos this has never before and - i look anime with that red eye! i was like "woah..SUGEEEEEE (awesooooome)"

taking that left lens out for the second time proved to be as difficult as the first..and why in the world my left lens seemed to be bigger than my right?!

thank goodness my fringe could cover my left side. When to the doctor...when i came up i was shocked - the redness had almost disappeared, saved for a few red lines here and there at the bottom of my eye

"Wasted trip to the doctor!" i said aloud, "could've waited a little longer!"

but seriously, best not to. Can't tell what will happen to my eye. No matter which part of the body is - immediately go see doctor! i'd learnt my lesson early Jan with my cough, ain't gonna risk anymore

could study today cos of my headache..so i just numb myself at the pc

after that the medicine forced me to lie in bed - but i coudn't sleep..grrrr

second part of pc-numbing...so there was LP, tired, needed some entertainment..then came an idea...flooded her with "Ishida-and-(TYPED)Miyano Mamoru moments" from Koutetsu Sangokushi (thanks to her i can TYPE this title - no more copy n paste!!!) with lotsa pics, sound files AND 2 vids i make with one pic each

so now i'm getting sleepy..will end this post for today..ah..but first..

(standing below the battle zone, looking up, hands cupping to mouth)
KAIIII!!!! ganbare on the subs (n)ya!!! never give up, not even for the final card! (V-sign!)

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP