where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

distractions

>> Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The euphoria of finding out something extra from what's limited in the textbook is infinitely better than the exploding release of energy achieved in sexual orgasm

it's an office culture here that one has to work long hours. However the organisation needs to find out why - and not throw in advertised 'promises' which force employees to work longer hours to fufill it

NYX TONITE!!!!!

bloody tired..and why can't i Tezuka-buchou off my mind..*giggle*

"Dont look at me, I don't have the answers on my forehead."
You will - when I've found a pen!

"Hmph."
Damn you! Wipe that smirk off your face!
"Let me remind you - our street tennis is nothing you've experienced. Not even Seigaku's Tezuka Kunimitsu could pull off much here."
("ANIKI! ANIKI! ANIKI!")

i can only tahan one hour of my trance collections in English - doesn't help in my study. my anime collection, on the other hand, a little speed-up rhythms like Gravitation, Gundam Seed's Invoke, Invoke Phase Shift MAKES ME MOVE FORWARD - interesting..wonder why

trying not to go insane with this unbearable weather and textbook..Tezuka-buchouuuuu

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP