where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

retail therapy n the next phase

>> Saturday, April 25, 2009

i spent heckofalot today...can't resist buying new nail polish: Tieria-purple, Lockon-not his green but settled for a murky brown, Haptism-orange, Sestuna: not his colour but i fell in love with a baby pearl blue so i settled for that! Then i bought a white nail polish and a top coat

next: makeup..ah ha..yes i'm in that phase: influenced by anime/cosplay. It's really fun once i got used to the 'xtra layers' on my face - the endless wonders of my face as a canvas for expression n creativity! if only i can have more clothes now :(

and i bought my a handphone chain..finally found it when i thought it's out of phase!

AND I BOUGHT A PANDA!!! erm..not a real one but a cute stuffy, lying there just waiting to be bought! Since i needed $10 and more for NETS n i dun have much in my wallet - THE PANDA IS MINE!!! SO CUUUUUTE!! it's been getting acquainted with my stuffies before its bedtime X3

AND - I GOT MY EYEBROWS PLUCKED FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! Painful, but once got used to it it's fine but blurblur afterwards bcos of the after effects of painful plucking - but my eyebrows dun look so bushy..and i still look fierce..yeah! XD but i wish my eyebrows are a little subtle

well...it's over for me, now i've forgone all obligations. i do feel a huge sense of emptiness leaving the main obligation but - i need to move on where i've left off

counselling - it's time for me. Like Ritsuka, i need it. Unlike Rituska who has hyponsis treatment. i really need to see the light of day if i want to succeed in my career: less depressive, be a better person, get a good grip on life. One of my SDs whom i'm in constant contact with may be transferred end of the year - so i'd better get this counselling over n done with cos since he's still here i can fall back on him if i've any doubts during counselling. And the other - heehee..studying farfar away! But still can email X3

i really hope to start being under counselling, scared but..i've been hiding in the shadows for too long and i'm draining everyone i know. It's high time i stop sapping people's energy and stay in my shell but be an energy-giver.

really hope to get the ball rolling

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP