where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

thinking n more!

>> Sunday, May 24, 2009

before i go on, i wanna thank Paps..(check inbox check inbox!) for listening to my floody comments XD GRAZIE INFINITE!!! for including this 'unknown soul' to flood about ur bloggie and..for everything nya!!! (cioccolato cioccolate coicolatooo yaay yaay - yyyyaay!!!)

my shiroi tenshi for commenting my aimo aimo excerpt on YouTube..(Loveless Anime Drama CD Soulless "Irrashaimaseeee") *BLUSH*

mo hitori no boku...嬉しいです!!!!!! *me drawing air zeros on the table..(haven't learn how to use pencil yet)* 罸...何でも良い..

Dai Gor..my fellow philosopher (naaa..i was going to 'hen' Soubi ..never mind, u'll kill me if u understand what i'm talking about)..

Veronica...i really enjoyed myself, thanks to you - sit together - waaaaaat?!!!! XD

and what's my ualupappa (my katakana interpretation for "wallpaper")










薬売りさああああん!!!
Kusuri uri saaaan!!!
(Medicine seller)

and for addition, found this on YouTube, kusuri uri and his other self whom i call the demon slayer doing the Caramelldansen! the things u see r what's used by "both" of "them" :

the demon-slaying-sword (the one that u see "them holding" above) and

what i call the demon scale (the grey-white thing with a sharp point with metal 'wings' in the video). The demon scale indicates where n how far the demon is to allow Kusuri uri to prepare for his counterattack.

The "cat" on the right is the video-maker's "cute" interpretation of the demon cat from the 3-episode anime of Ayakashi: Samurai Horror Tales, the Bakeneko arc (series) which Kusuri uri appeared and in the final few episodes of Mononoke (Kusuri uri's the lead character in this anime series), the modern Bakeneko arc

To me, one word says it all - KAWAIIIIIII (CUUUUUUUTE)!!!!
Enjoy!


to find out the song Caramelldansen please click here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caramelldansen


progression

the cause of most things, set to motion. Motion, in general, moves us forward, sometimes leaving behind the things that we need to pay attention to, there are some things we can only do so little, some things we can do a lot - to me, that's what balance is about

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP