where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

emo bad to good (thanks to someone again X3)

>> Tuesday, June 23, 2009

it will take a while for it to wear off

i'm still wondering if i wanna cosplay..definitely Ryoma, but the tennis racket is expensive i think..then i've to buy the polo shirt n shorts, buy the cap, colour my hair black..

..sigh..in the end, expensive..but i guess i can go in my own fashion..i need a pair of black slippers that's all X3...aaah..how nice if can go the beach...

SEN NO KAZE TACHI~~~umi..umi e...ii desu ka...aa...almost forgot about Alice-san's skirt..but-but-but..nice what beach pose...ne ne ne?!!! [urs truly most probably qian(4) da(3)]

my head's full of things, trying to let go of a lot of things which avalanche onto me every single day. Being aware of my thoughts n logically combat-ing with them..it's getting more n more tiring. And i'm still trying to find strength from within - from myself, instead on leaning onto others all the time, but again i find myself leaning onto others..i don't want to be seen as weak

but i guess it's through them that i learn my own strength - n that "growing up" isn't just left for me on my own to figure..it's because of everyone who reaches out a hand to me, you, despite urself, to reach out ur hand, understands me - n strengthen me with ur words

AH! i've bought new highlighters that claims to "rub off" if highlighted wrongly..haven't used it yet..will include in my blog about it when i've tried it X3

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP