where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

what to say..

>> Friday, June 12, 2009

inspired by a chain of events which led me to do a fanfic using my own characters with Prince of Tennis characters but in a different timeline and universe: a day in the office. Just click at the above Fan/Fic tab to read

just to thank everyone for their birthday wishes, early or belated

lots of things have happened that still needed to be reflected upon - my homework for counselling's not done yet

questions to the answers have been asking for for years have been answered, n i even answered my own answer in my email to Dai Gor

this year's brithday i moved - instead of people coming to my birthday i went to them, despite a cramp on my right calf but i knew how much i can walk n how much i can't. It was interesting: moving from one place to another - i had a schedule! X3 Yours truly doesn't like to wait - likes to keep things moving. But when situation calls for waiting - wait lah

this year..have to work on my patience too. Once past this, i should be able to move on more X3

this month - a trying month. Two funerals - heavy ones, maybe bcos i'm in depression. Ah, i remember - i get very depressive in June and December. But this June i wasn't looking for depression - things happened. And i had to deal with it, layer by layer. And what's more "happening" is that my close ones n i are working things out together. And i'm very happy n proud (of one of them X3) to step out and talk it out with me, n listen to me as i talk mine out too - really working things out. And in the end - allow me to use a metaphor - cherry blossoms blooming in June

and thanks to one of them i'm back to being the fun kid again, especially for..ah, i'll keep it for now, heheh

But this time, i've to be a little aware. Grrr: i duno how this "awareness" will take me - but i'll have to stand for it. i guess i have to be strong before i moved on, after so many years of being hit in all directions

it's difficult without my counsellor, i feel like i'm stranded, like an open target, like i have a signboard that says "hit me"

but strength doesn't come from self alone

thank you..

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP