where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

it was..

>> Tuesday, September 29, 2009

when shiroi tenshi, Kai, Marah, my mum - as far as i can remember - who encouraged me to take the first mock exam

now's my second

i could find a thousand n one excuses not to go, eg my mum needs the hair conditioner urgently. i forgot there's Watson's AND a newly-opened Guardian nearby the school

dang, no excuse anymore lah

it was that time when Dai Gor still had his lang' haare...*phew* i still can recognise him from the pics with his recent-almost-total-snip-off hair. i can't really remember how Martin looks like but now Dai Gor bears an uncanny resemblance to him xp

GROW YOUR HAIR LA!!!!! XP

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP