where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

wat..

>> Sunday, September 27, 2009

still home pc spoil..

visited my friend who suddenly admitted to hospital. this time it's a huge shock to me cos my friend is of the same age. Being familiar with hospital stay-ins i understand it's a drag. it's been so long we've yakked and there's so many things to talk. i've learnt much from his MNC experience and tech knowledge

n being in the working place for one month..i learnt that there are things that are..how to say..it's a lifestyle: morning snacks, Coffee Bean. i started to "do-without" some since i got my pay -a burden to my wallet

the hardest was ridding coffee addiction cos actually i don't need coffee when i'm not working. i'm much relieved to say now that i've "minus" one of two times of coffee addiction and i rarely go for morning snacks

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP